Monday, September 25, 2006

Resources from Mike Atkinson

In case the permalink ever expires, here is a blog post in total from http://www.uneeknet.com/services/tips/articles/resources.php.

Essential Online Resources

I want to list some excellent resources for you in this issue. If you are involved in any type of online ministry (including church websites), these free articles, blogs, and tools can be important contributors to your success in ministering on the Internet.

Blogs:

Websites:

Forums:

Articles:

Church website-building tools:

Misc:

1 comment:

Kerri Smith said...

Hi Mike, I was doing a blog search on a different company and noticed that our CMS software isn't on your list! I know the entry is a bit old now, but maybe we could make the cut... you can visit our website, www.intellisite.com/ministry. There's a 12-minute demo there you can watch. Let me know if there's any info I can give you! Thanks - Kerri Smith